Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard to restart run on Charge 5 after pause

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've noticed that if you Pause a run, the screen switches to one that is two-thirds the Stop button, and one-third the Continue button. If you are tired or sweaty, or both, it seems too easy to click the 'Stop' button, and then you have to start a completely new run to continue

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @simonh1000.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience and feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

For more information about tracking your exercises, see How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @simonh1000.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience and feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

For more information about tracking your exercises, see How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have this problem. Another issue I found when pausing is, if you select say heart rate and then pause. It will change the screen back to pace. Very annoying. This was a great thing of the Charge 4. 

Best Answer