Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many Months does it Take to Receive a Replacement Device for Charge 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The answer so far is 3 and counting ...

I was told in August that a replacement Charge5 device was on its way ...

Obviously I have not received the replacement.

Since then I have contacted the Fitbit support (ha!) team several times.  I have been told that the matter has been escalated to Google, and that they can't do anything.

Fitbit have refused my requests for a compliant to be made, and for any way for me to talk to anyone who can actually resolve the matter.  They have told me false information about how to contact Google, and have seemingly washed their hands of the whole matter. To say that I'm less than impressed is an understatement!

All I want for the money I have paid is a device that works.  Is that too much to ask? 

Moderator edit: edited title to clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It took me 4 months to get mine just because they didn't have the color I wanted If you can believe that.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello, @AnthonyDixon Welcome to the community.

Thanks for mentioning this situation in regards to your Charge 5 replacement. I was able to see in the system that you have already contacted support in regards of this, I recommend you to contact them once again if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It took me 4 months to get mine just because they didn't have the color I wanted If you can believe that.

Best Answer

I've contacted them several times.  Each time I get zero definitive information and zero actual assistance.

As for "understanding and patience" ... as I have had no definitive information I can not understand ... and as I have had no timescales for anything, my patience is running out.

Best Answer

For me any colour would do!  When I started this whole experience I would have been surprised, but now I am not surprised by your experience as my own journey through the "customer support" demonstrates that it is anything but that!

Best Answer