Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add Cross Country Skiing to my Charge 5?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased a Charge 5.
Is there a way to add Cross County Skiing to the list of activities/sports?  Winter is coming. 
I looked through other help forums and see many others for the past 5years have requested it be added. Yet I don’t see any satisfactory solutions. Come on FitBit, now is the time. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @MustrideorskiThis video can help you figure out how to add different workout modes to your Charge 5. However, I don't believe skiing is an option. The best I can suggest would maybe be Outdoor Workout. 

The new Versa 4 does have a skiing option, but it's not available on the Charge 5.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mustrideorski   If Cross Country Skiing is you major winter sport, you might want to return your Charge 5 for a Versa 4 (or Sense 2, if you want the extra hardware).  @Heather-S is right.  Fitbit added it, but not to the Charge 5.  But Outdoor Workout isn't the best alternative.  Outdoor Workout is for non-step based activities like kayaking.  It doesn't add your distance to your daily distance.  I usually recommend Hike.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer