Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the format of the time in my Charge 5?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recieved my Fitbit charge 5 from my insurance. I have not been able to switch the time from military time to normal time no matter how I try. It will not switch over. Also, in reading some of the posts, I don't get many of the functions that some are mentioning. I've read and reread the instructions but haven't found ways to load them. But my biggest issue is that I have to charge my fb at least twice and sometimes 3 times a week. I'm wondering if I need to call my insurance and replace it. Any input?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Military time: On phone app from Today screen:

Profile pic (top left) > App Settings > Clock Display Time

Should take effect at next sync but I have seen it take until midnight to change.

Missing functions - might have to be more specific.  Have you gotten a firmware update?  With new devices, it is common to have a few of the latest functions missing that get added with a firmware update within a few days after connecting it.  When there is a firmware update available, there is an obvious notification on your phone app, telling you how to install it.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes