Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Charge 5 caliorie tracking more accurate than the Charge 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As described before, the Charge 3's calorie tracking was more inaccurate and overly generous when compared to the Charge 2.

Is there any reason to believe this has been addressed, or in any case that the Charge 5 is more accurate calorie tracking?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Dave_M_G   I think we need to wait until we see the hands on reviews of the Charge 5.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW 

Isn't it a little strange that Fitbit provides no metrics at all about the efficacy of their devices? They tell us about new features, but nothing about how their measurements differ from one device to the next.

When I buy headphones, I can see quantifiable details about their range of audio output. If I buy a car I get stats about fuel use and speed. If I buy a phone I can find out if the Bluetooth is updated, or the resolution of the camera.

But with Fitbit, there is nothing said about whether or not a Charge 3, 4, or 5 has improved or changed the way it's measuring any of our stats, the very core feature we're buying it for. All we get is "new breathing function," "now has GPS," or "plays music."

Best Answer
0 Votes