Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My issues over time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had two fitbits over the course of two years. First one conked out after coming in contact with 2 feet of ocean water and the official strap would irritate my skin and come off if you moved your arm slightly wrong. Second one is better, still has the same strap issue (which is already known) and has something odd going on with the brightness. There is no difference between “Dim”, “Normal”, and “Max”. Every time you switch between the three modes, there is a blinding flash that is significantly brighter than what is supposed to be “Max”. The screen response is also very slow and laggy, sometimes I tap it and absolutely nothing happens. Automatic screen wake is also poorly made, sometimes it does not turn on when I flick my wrist. The watch also thinks it is being manually turned on when it comes in contact with any sort of fabric, resulting in a bright screen in your face at night. For a $140 watch designed by a multi million dollar company, I expected better. 

Support people, do not try to cover it up that the company you work for is making low quality watches and being too lazy to do anything about it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0