Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have gone through everything suggested - restarting, deleting the app, just everything. Any suggestions anyone? I’m fed up now abs ready to take it back

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @MissPurple14

Thank you for sharing that you've been having trouble with your Charge 5 and that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps.  

Before considering other options, could you please provide a few more details about the issue you're experiencing? 

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s fairly straightforward - nothing I try is enabling notifications on my Fitbit

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MissPurple14  you read this article? click to go there 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you - I’ve followed it completely

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

As Fitbit Moderator @DavideFitbit asked - you need to share more information @MissPurple14 so they can better assist you. What's your phone operating system, it needs to be at least iOS 14. The more you can explain, the easier it will be to help you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Software version 15.6
iPhone 11
Model number MWM52B/A

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MissPurple14 Thank you for sharing this information about your phone. 

If you haven't done so already, please try disabling the notifications completely and set them up again following the steps listed here. Make sure all permissions are enabled for the Fitbit app in your phone's setting as well. You can also try setting up your Charge 5 as a new device in your account. 

In addition to the steps mentioned earlier, make sure that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app installed. Keep in mind that you won’t see notifications on your Fitbit device if you turned on the Do Not disturb Mode or the Sleep Mode in your Charge 5. 

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes