Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing charge5 with Samsung tablet

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge5 was paired with my Samsung tablet  ut when it switched off because of battery flat I have not been able to sync I unpaired it and then tried to pair it,  thinking it would solve it but now it won't pair at all. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, most BT devices will only connect to one server at a time. 

Glad you got it figured out. 

Please remember, that the fitbit app, not the user, managed the BT pairing. 

Now you should mark your response as the best answer. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Not sure what you mean by unpsir @Eiragwyn 

To unpair means to remove from the tablets Bluetooth. 

Once unpaired, open the fitbit app, the app should ask permission to pair the tracker. Pairing can not be done by the user. 

If the tracker doesn't sync please see 

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

One tip, that is not mentioned, is to clear the Fitbit Cache, and once I had to clear the Bluetooth cache.

Removing the tracker from the app, will not unpair the tracker from the phone, it only removes the tracker from your fitbit account. . You will need to unpair the tracker. 

Now you need to setup a tracker, with the fitbit app, and you already know that the app can not talk to the tracker. 

Best Answer
It just wouldn't pair but I've solved it now. What I think the problem was, I'd already paired it with my mobile and I think the mobile was too near the tablet. As soon as I moved my mobile to the other room,  the tablet paired with my watch no problem. Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, most BT devices will only connect to one server at a time. 

Glad you got it figured out. 

Please remember, that the fitbit app, not the user, managed the BT pairing. 

Now you should mark your response as the best answer. 

Best Answer