Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promised a charge 5?????

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After my charge 5 decided to go blank and doing in the resets so many times which did not work Fitbit agreed to send me a replacement.. sent my blank screen back which was I was told was received and now cannot get any information as what is now happening with the replacement. They won’t answer my emails why???

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@fizzicalbeauty , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and feedback. 

I requested information about your case, and was informed that you'll receive an email soon with the necessary information. 

Please keep an eye open on your inbox. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@fizzicalbeauty , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and feedback. 

I requested information about your case, and was informed that you'll receive an email soon with the necessary information. 

Please keep an eye open on your inbox. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes