Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relabel Exercise activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can no longer select my customized label for exercise. Available instructions do not match what is in the app or on the actual FitBit device. I would like clarification on how to do this with the app update. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Ru_EmMimi 

The loss of being able to edit a completed workout happened when the Fitbit app was updated & redesigned. Initially, the issue impacted mainly Android users. However, according to user posts I've read, iOS users are now seeing this same issue. The Fitbit team is aware of the issue. 

We are hoping that the issue will be fixed soon for both Android & iOS users in an upcoming app update. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

Same here, I already complained at the help desk, but they didn’t have a clue on how to fix this, real bummer :(( !! They (Dutch helpdesk) literally said “we have to wait for the American headquarters of Fitbit to solve this and meanwhile make sure you complain to increase the pressure on the folks who initiated this stupid “upgrade” “

I also noticed I can’t add preferred exercise types anymore, that’s problem number 2 :((. So apart from spinning, walking & cycling, everything just remains a “work out”.

The rest of this “upgrade” is a disgrace too, it’s very hard to get a good overview of how many active minutes you’ve put in, it’s just a big mess :((.

I’ll give it a month or so and then I’m going to buy an Apple Watch although I’ve been a Fitbit fan since my first buy in 2015.

Best Answer

Hello @Ru_EmMimi  & @TKOOT 

One of our iOS users discovered a workaround that appears to work:

Firstly click on exercise days (should be on your home page). In the top right there are three dots - click on those. Then select Manage Data. The next page says data deletion but just ignore that and scroll down and click on exercise logs. Then click on Review Your Data. The next page should be the exercise page in the old format where you can select the exercise and change the category. 

See if this process works for you.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer