Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I return my Charge 5?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 5 is still under warranty. I have to manually sync it each day, it often stops tracking part way through an exercise, the onboard GPS never connects, the dynamic setting is a little better but not much and if I rely on a connection to my iPhone 14 even that doesn't work most of the time. Notifications, don't seem to work either. Given that it does not track fitness and rarely connects to GPS should I take it back and get a refund? Or is there some way of ensuring it does what is says on the box?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @spgdoyle returning something for a refund depends on where and when you purchased it. Directly from Fitbit you have 45 days in which to initiate a return for a refund. Some stores have 14 day windows. If you're past the return window, you'd need to work with Fitbit to determine if your device is faulty, in which case they would more than likely replace it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @spgdoyle returning something for a refund depends on where and when you purchased it. Directly from Fitbit you have 45 days in which to initiate a return for a refund. Some stores have 14 day windows. If you're past the return window, you'd need to work with Fitbit to determine if your device is faulty, in which case they would more than likely replace it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer