Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why doesn’t the SpO2 consistently give you readings?   It gives a reading for maybe 2-3 days then it stops working.  I have restarted my watch multiple times but this is crazy to continue having to do this.
Please get a fix done so we can update our devices to be able to utilize all functions accordingly.  
I very much want to take advantage of the premium services you offer but if I can’t get the basic services consistently that are to come with the purchased product, then I’m not about to spend the additional money for the premium ones. 
Please help with this problem as I DO NOT want to have to purchase a watch from your competitors to be able to get the functions I need.  You guys have a far better looking product from the cosmetic side of things, but as they say…, “beauty is skin deep, it’s what’s on the inside that matters”!   And the performance on the Charge 5 at this point is lacking some fixes.  
Thank you for your time in this matter.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

You need to contact customer support directly. No real customer support in this forum. 

Long term fitbit user since Flex. Some behaviors are rude.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes