Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see some stats in the Charge 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot only see steps, weight and days of exercise stats on my Charge 5.  This happened when I tried to reconnect my Aria scales. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LibbyEg, It's nice to see a new face around the forums.

Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with some of the titles on the Fitbit app. Based on what you mention, I believe you disconnect your Fitbit charge 5 from your account, and that is why you aren't able to see the stats anymore.

Make sure your Charge 5 is set up correctly by tapping on your profile picture in the top left-hand corner, once there you should be able to see the picture of the device, if it's not because the device isn't paired with your account and you may need to set-up of your Charge 5 again, see How do I set up my Fitbit device?.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LibbyEg, It's nice to see a new face around the forums.

Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with some of the titles on the Fitbit app. Based on what you mention, I believe you disconnect your Fitbit charge 5 from your account, and that is why you aren't able to see the stats anymore.

Make sure your Charge 5 is set up correctly by tapping on your profile picture in the top left-hand corner, once there you should be able to see the picture of the device, if it's not because the device isn't paired with your account and you may need to set-up of your Charge 5 again, see How do I set up my Fitbit device?.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you.
Liz

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

@LibbyEg You're welcome, I'm glad to help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes