Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted change to app main page

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app (android version) has always displayed Active Zone Minutes in a prominent circle on the Today page of the app. Km, calories and steps are shown as smaller icons. Last night after I synced, Steps are now shown in the prominent circle and AZM are in one of the smaller icons. Did I accidentally change this or did the fitbit change the way the app displays? If I did it, does anyone know how I can change it back as I was happy with seeing AZM?

I have tried force quitting the app and restarting it, and syncing again. I am not going to remove and reinstall anything.  

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LiJaHi if you tap where it says "Edit" in the upper right of the Today screen, you can drag those circles around and arrange them however you want. The one you move to the top will be larger than the others. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@LiJaHi if you tap where it says "Edit" in the upper right of the Today screen, you can drag those circles around and arrange them however you want. The one you move to the top will be larger than the others. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

@alexthecat thank you. I had tried that without success, but it turns out I wasn't pressing the screen hard enough. All fixed now 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes