Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge 5 died and unable to reach customer support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

After the update beginning of this year my charge 5 drained within a day. All solutions offered on the forum did not work. Also tried to reach CS but always get an error message.

Then in May the charge 5 would not turn on any more, tried offered solutions but nothing works. Again tried reaching CS multiple times, always the same error message. I had other things that needed my antten so this was not a priority and  it was so frustrating to get the same error message every time, I let it be for a while. I would really want to get in contact with support to solve this issue or get a replacement, because I only got this in january as a gift. which only lasted three months in good condition. 

Can someone from support please get in touch with me? 

thank you! 

IMG_3769.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @anoukb  these are the community forums and we're just regular people who use Fitbit products, like yourself. You'll need to try to get customer support.

here are the support contacts I've gleaned over the years on the forums.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

EDIT: This was meant for OP. Sorry.

If you have a Twitter (now “X”) account, try that. I had great luck with Support via that route a couple of days ago.IMG_3747.jpeg

Original Flex (March 2014); Charge HR; Alta HR; Original Versa; Inspire; Sense; Charge 5; Inspire 2
Best Answer