Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge 5 not synching and help forum is blocked to me

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 5 is not synching.  When I find that similar issue on the forums, the link access is denied to me???

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Sallyread 

Did you try to restart your Fitbit Charge 5 ?

To do this, 

1. Connect Charge 5 to the charging cable. For instructions, see Charge your tracker .
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times, pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @Sallyread 

Did you try to restart your Fitbit Charge 5 ?

To do this, 

1. Connect Charge 5 to the charging cable. For instructions, see Charge your tracker .
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times, pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue restarted everything and Uninstallerld and reinstalled app nothing worked

Best Answer

I don’t have a button on my charger 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nor do I... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The button isn't actually on the charger. I don't know why they continue to say that. The button is on the USB end of the charging cable. It is a little round button that sits flush to the surface.

Best Answer

The button isn't actually on the charger. I don't know why they continue to say that. The button is on the USB end of the charging cable. It is a little round button that sits flush to the surface.

Best Answer

To compliment what OhioAnn said...

2022-07-25 09_40_33-Window.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

So it is indeed located on the flat end of the charger. The charger is the entire object. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

In common English usage, the charger is the brick, not the cable. This is why there are so many instances of people here saying the charger does not have a reset button.

Best Answer