Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regretting buying the charge 5 not even 90 days in.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Smh man I am starting to wonder if I got got when I bought the new charge 5 from the Google store back in line Feb or March sometime. Not last night Friday but since Thursday evening sometime I have not been able to get my charg 5 to work correctly. Originally it was stuck on the logo screen, it had around 40ish percent charge last time I checked. Well I'm a stay at home mom to a 6 month old and a 4 year old step son. Well my bf got home from work that night and I was about to get ready for my little night jog ( I say little but I feel bad for even trying to call it a jog lol but I mainly do it to catch a break from the crying and craziness for a few lol, also it's cooler at night time, humid, muggy sticky south Carolina summer heat🤷‍:female_sign:) but anyways I have tried to reset, restart it.....nothing. At times it's acting like it's not really getting a solid connection. But idk as of right this minute at 5:33 am Sat may 28 it's now stuck on a black screen with just a x with a circle on it. I tried to contact customer service yesterday but idk what was going on with my phone either but apparently nothing was liking me, I got gave a few digit number and was asked to write it on a piece of paper smh idk but I still have the number if it matters. If any Fitbit representatives see this and would like to reply. But oh my phone is a galaxy a12 if it matters.  I mean since I haven't had this for not even like 90 days I should be able to just get it replaced I would think. It's bad I've had to borrow my momma's old charge 3 I think hers is, and it is still working perfectly. I can't remember. But I got it for her a few Christmas' ago after I got my first one. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Dawnw90  this is the community forum and you'd need to get with customer support as they don't post here. Try phone or chat, with this link - click

Even to replace it, you'd first need to work with support so they can determine if there is a problem. It must be hard juggling all you do, but maybe you'll find time today to try to get with support to resolve this issue. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hey, I don’t expect any satisfaction from CS. But my post about regretting the purchase of 2 of these charge 5 (one for my spouse) will hopefully discourage someone else from buying a cheap *ss product from Fitbit!

Best Answer