Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many exercise's will the fitbit charge 6 hold on the device?

ANSWERED

How many exercise's will it hold at once that you can scroll through?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@coolkid83   The Charge 6 put all the shortcuts on the device itself.  Say good bye to choosing and customizing your exercise shortcuts.  A friend showed me their Charge 6.  I can't confirm the exact arrangement on the Charge 6.  I use a Sense 2, which also has all the shortcuts on the device.  On the Sense 2, you see the most commonly used shortcuts first, followed by the others.  As you use shortcuts, your list shows your recently used shortcuts at the top, followed by the others.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@coolkid83   The Charge 6 put all the shortcuts on the device itself.  Say good bye to choosing and customizing your exercise shortcuts.  A friend showed me their Charge 6.  I can't confirm the exact arrangement on the Charge 6.  I use a Sense 2, which also has all the shortcuts on the device.  On the Sense 2, you see the most commonly used shortcuts first, followed by the others.  As you use shortcuts, your list shows your recently used shortcuts at the top, followed by the others.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

It has 4 recently used on top (without duplicating, if you run twice in a row, only one Run is on top) and the remaining 36 after selecting "More" at the bottom of the screen.

Best Answer