Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More sleep data changes for Charge 6.

The most recent update changed the sleep data display. More changes today--no more REM, Light, and Deep sleep data--only number of minutes spent Awake, Restless, or Asleep. This is very disappointing. Why is Google taking away valuable information from this tracker?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Nanchanah 

Sorry to see that you didn't get your sleep stage information for last night. Google hasn't removed sleep stages from the Fitbit app.

Did you get any data for your Health Metrics for the same period?

Since you only got Awake, Restless, or Asleep data, that indicates to me that your heart rate sensor was off. The heart rate sensor is needed for tracking sleep stages. Have you had a chance to see if your heart sensor is on? You can check by putting your finger across the back of your Charge 6, then lifting your finger. You should see a green light on the back of the device when you lift your finger.

If you don't see the green light, you should double check that the sensor didn't accidentally get turned off:

• Swipe down from the clock face on the Charge 6 until you see the Settings tile and tap on it.
  • Swipe up until you see Heart rate & confirm it's turned on

Let us know if you were able to get your heart rate sensor turned back on.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
My heart rate sensor is on. It was not ever turned off. But today, I am glad to say I did get the chart showing the sleep stages, like before. Yesterday was the only day for which there was no chart. I will be checking to see if that happens again. Thank you for your response and suggestions.
Best Answer

My charge 6 has so many glitches, I will probably cancel my premium subscription. I have had every Fitbit since the Fitbug and have never had so many issues. I have followed every recommendation that has been thrown my way on the Charge 6. I haven’t had a sleep score in forever. The latest note says, “you don’t have 14 nights of sleep data in April. However, the app shows sleep data for every day in April. Secondly, breathing rate hasn’t worked in a month. Thirdly, the heart rate data is way off.  Does anyone else see all these issues about the time Google took over?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had the same problem. For a couple of days all is well, then just minimal sleep data, then all the data comes back. The band is appropriately tight. Heart monitor is on. 

Best Answer