Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep score exercise days not displaying using Charge 6

Hi can you assist please

sleep score is sync with app no problem but not displaying on device , if restart the the charge 6 the sleep score then appears also the exercise days are hot and miss updating in device , update in app but only on band , only after restart , 

Contacted support since December been useless, keep telling me to factory reset device, giving me different reference number, all want to know is this a bug in app  or device ? Or a setting that needs changing any advice? Or device is faulty as Fitbit refusing to help , I have contacted social media team not replying , 

App is up-to-date

Hope someone can help 

Moderator edit: edited title to clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello, @Yorkshireguy It is nice to see you around, welcome back to the community.

Thank you for letting me know about this situation in regards to the exercise days not displaying when you use your Charge 6.

I was able to confirm you contacted support and they were able to provide you with a solution, if you have any other questions or concerns, my best recommendation would be to contact them once again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @CrisVillaFitbit @@

Thank you for your reply

Yes I have contacted support many times. Been given different reference numbers told will be high priority, am asking if anyone else is having the same issue to figure out if device is faulty or big in software.

As social media teams not replying to messages  .

And customer support just taking you around in circles . It's a brand new device I reported faulty back in Nov /Dec 23 

Kind regards 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue- charge 6, sleep score and readiness is shown within the app but doesn't show on the device until device is restarted.  This morning I found exercise days was showing 0 of 5, while in the app it shows 3 of 5.  I've tried a number of things to resolve this; restarting my phone, restarting my device, syncing, etc but curious.. what was the 'solution' given to @Yorkshireguy ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem all I'm told is, it's showing up in the app, so look at the app and not the watch. This is 3rd type of Charge, 4 died multiple times and replaced, 5 died after 14 months because it got wet (despite the swimming feature) and now the 6. Not sure they know how to make a product that actually works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi ,
I've not found a answer as such but a work around ,
I open the Fitbit app sync device then turn Bluetooth off app then should
ask to turn it back on with the red banner at top.. do that sync the device
again and for some reason everything shows again. I've reported this number
of times but nothing .
Fingers crossed works for others
Best Answer

works! thank you!

Best Answer