Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial subscription ending, but Google One?

ANSWERED

I received an email telling me that my trial subscription is going to end and I'll start being charged. However I'm a UK Google One user, so my linked Google account should cover that. Also it's strange the email said I'll start being charged in February; a past date. When I looked up my subscriptions I saw nothing on Fitbit, just my other subscriptions. Can I safely ignore this email or am I about to get charged for something my Google One subscription should already be covering?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @GlenKobold! I would check with Support directly, ideally before your trial ends to avoid the risk of being charged.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @GlenKobold! I would check with Support directly, ideally before your trial ends to avoid the risk of being charged.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

I got in touch with support and they said the subscription had to be manually cancelled or I would be charged, that it would automatically switch over to the Google One premium a day or so after the expiration. So something to be aware of.

Thanks for the recommendation. 

Best Answer

@GlenKobold   Thanks for sharing the solution.  You aren’t the only user who asked about this.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer