Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit charge 6 "cannot pair" error on the app

I can't find barely any topics related to this no videos on YouTube or anything and I've just given up and went here to try to help with hope of the problem being resolved. So my mom gave me a fitbit charge 6 as a gift and as I was getting it set up everything was goin good I put the code in to pair it and everything and everytime I put the code in it always says "Cannot Pair"

This device has been locked and can not be paired this may happen if a device is reported lost or If a warranty replacement has been issued if you believe this is an error please contact customer support but I've heard they don't help either cause they don't know what's going on and the device hadn't been reported lost or a warranty replacement issued cause my mom bought it I've just given up at this point cause it's so complicated 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

While I understand your frustration, it's really not that complicated.  One of the culprits I've come across when I have pairing issues is when I'm near other BT devices, I have to either move them or turn them off.  Have you tried that?

Also, power cycling the phone and installing any Fitbit app updates are a good place to start.  While you're at it, what OS are you on?

Contacting Support is a great option.  I'm not sure where that information came from about them not knowing what they're doing.  They ask those questions because they can't see what you see.  They can't help solve issues with limited information, so you need to provide any information, no matter how insignificant it may seem to you.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes