Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change default display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can I change the default display on my Fitbit Charger HR to STEPS?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community @bidobrikim! All Fitbit trackers display certain all-day stats, and most let you rearrange the sequence that stats appear and delete stats that don't interest you.

If you have a Fitbit Alta or Fitbit Charge 2, you can change your stats in the Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Account.
  2. Tap or click the tracker tile.
  3. Tap or click Customize Display.
  4. Drag and drop stats to change their sequence or turn stats off or on.

For all other trackers, you must use the fitbit.com dashboard.

1. Log into your fitbit.com dashboard.
  2. Click the gear icon in the upper right and choose Settings.
  3. Click Devices and find Display Settings. If you don't find this section, your tracker doesn't let you choose which stats appear on screen.
  4. Drag and drop stats to change their sequence or turn stats off or on. If you have a Fitbit Alta, you can also choose to show your battery indicator.  
  5. Sync your tracker to save the changes.

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 🙂 

P.S. Just wanted you to know that I've gone ahead and moved your recent post to the Charge HR board. Hope this helps you to receive a response you're looking for. 😉

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

Hello !

How come we can change the display settings on the Charge 2, but not on the Charge 3 ?

After the last update, there are more informations showing and I would have loved to switch some off and change the order. I've spent hours looking for ways to do it, and it simply seams we can't, can we ?

Best Answer

@bidobrikim wrote:

Can I change the default display on my Fitbit Charger HR to STEPS?

Best Answer

Did you ever get an answer? I want steps (not the progress bar), but I can’t figure how to change the display on my watch.

Best Answer