Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR Not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been for the past few weeks trying to no avail to sync my charge HR. I tried all the steps recommended, I restarted, I updated, I uninstalled, I unpaired and repaired, tried on a different device (whilst it was uninstalled on my Android phone), tried also force stopping and all of that and nothing.

Last night it *finally managed to sync the steps I had at the time, but anything else was not synced (i.e hear rate, sleep, activity etc). 

The very strange thing is, that if I receive a call, the charge hr will notify me. So what could possibly be happening for it to have suddenly stopped doing everything else? This is so frustrating! 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24

My fitbit HR is not syncing since sep 8th.

How do i rectify this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit is not transferring correctly to Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Your syncing problem is a common problem with the fit bit.

1. First let the fit bit complete discharge so that it is dead.

2. Remove the Fitbit program from whatever device you have it on I have it on my smart phone you may have it on your phone or your computer or both but remove it completely

3. Charge your fit bit

4. Now put the Fitbit program back on your computer/phone as if it was the first time you’ve ever used it. Don’t worry once everything syncs it will bring back all your old information.

Sync your fit bit with your program and now you should be back and running again.

I find that I have to do this every time they do an update on the Fitbit.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

That doesn’t help if not able to charge if in a challenge 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Let the Fitbit completely discharge. When you charge it to a full charge and then think it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes