Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

My Charge HR every time that gets uncharged won't sync with my phone like it used to before. I have to go on and restart the Fitbit in order for it to luckily sync the first time around. Sometimes I have to restart it a couple of times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
83 REPLIES 83
I'm not able to sync through my pc either.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I managed to get the HR to sync by uninstalling the Fitbit Connector and reinstalling.  Then when I hit "Sync" it actually worked. Thanks for the help.

Best Answer

Great to see you around @masjoanne and @cherries. If your tracker is not syncing with your computer, follow our syncing troubleshoot directly from it. Now @masjoanne, it's great to hear that your tracker is now working, if you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called customer service, they are replacing my fitbit because the Bluetooth wasn't working. Thanks for your help!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer

it stop working it shows like its trying to sync but doesnt and then it turned off

Best Answer
0 Votes

@adelgado1962 welcome to the board. 

It sounds as if your tracker has a low or bad battery, I suggest plugging it in let it charge some and try a sync while it is plugged in. 

Let us know whether it works or not, we can go from there. 

Ps: I've moved your post from the unrelated thread to here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by and the recommendations @Rich_LaueWoman Very Happy Great news @cherriesWoman Wink It's good to hear that your will be receiving a new tracker. At the moment of receiving the replacement device, do the following from a computer to set it up. 

1. Click the Fitbit Connect icon located near the date and time on your computer.
2. Click Open Main Menu.
3. Click Set Up A New Fitbit Device.
4. Click Existing User and log in to your account.
5. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

Welcome to the Forums @adelgado1962, have you tried the troubleshoot provided in the previous post to fix the syncing inconvenience you have? If you haven't, please do. 

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks... will do!
Best Answer
I tried everything it did not work
Best Answer
0 Votes

Its been charging but does nothing. very upset

Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed the same problem.  I have only had the Fitbit Charge a couple of weeks now.  The first time the battery drained totally and was re-charged, it wasn't synching properly.  This morning I noticed the time was off.  I resynched with my computer and it seems to be OK now.  But, will monitor it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have already done that it won't sync because it won't keep the charge . I have already emailed them.But everything I email the company it says it didn't go thourgh.So I have a HTC that was given to me as a gift back in 4/2016. I am very upset.....

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have called Fitbit and found them to be very responsive. Good luck.

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@adelgado1962 did you use the web based contact form, the link can be found in the upper right, and also in the app under help. 

Best Answer

My Charge HR stopped syncing to my phone (Android) so I followed the instructions to restart the Fitbit. It restarted and then when I went to set it up in the Fitbit App, I still couldn't connect it. My bluetooth kept saying that the pairing was rejected by the Fitbit, so I haven't been able to set up my Fitbit or sync at all. 

Is there anything I can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine! Woman Very Happy If your trackers are not syncing, I recommend following our troubleshoot at the I can't sync my tracker article, after these steps your devices should work properly. 

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I've already tried all those steps. It isn't working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @EricaE. If you have already tried these steps without success, feel free to contact our support team, I know they will be more than glad to help you out. For a faster response you can select the phone or chat options.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EricaE the BT settings screen is the wrong place. If your tracker is still connected to your account, open the app, log into your account of needed, you should be setup. 

If you have disconnected the tracker from the account you will need to use the app to set it up again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I've had my charge for a few months and it stopped working it wouldn't sync or tracker not found so I went to look at other posts.
I uninstalled my charge on my phone.
Plug-in the charge to usb press the button on my charge for a few seconds untill the diamond appear.
Unplug my charge then reinstalled the charge as a new device.
It has worked.
Though I haven't factory reset I have lost a few days of history.
Give it ago hope this helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes