Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

My Charge HR every time that gets uncharged won't sync with my phone like it used to before. I have to go on and restart the Fitbit in order for it to luckily sync the first time around. Sometimes I have to restart it a couple of times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
83 REPLIES 83

Reinstalling as a new device will erase the history on the tracker, what should have been done is reinstall as a replacement device to the existing tracker that was not removed from the account. 

But _ before trying any of the above

• Try through WiFi and through cellular data
  • restart tracker(3 times, trust me)
  • Restart phone
  • Tell the phones Bluetooth to forget the tracker, a sync should pair it up.
  • Shutdown phone/startup phone
  • Remove app/restart phone/install fresh copy of Fitbit.
  • Clear the Bluetooth cache (android)
  • Turn off any other device nearby that the tracker was ever connected to.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't been able to sync my HR to my phone since Saturday. I've tried restarting my HR several times and that hasn't worked. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Can't get it to sync to my computer either. I've made sure that my phone was compatible. I've made it to where there was no HR on my account and then reinstalled it. I'm getting tired trying to get this thing to work. Everyone that I know that has an HR has the same problems. Is there something that I haven't tried that may get it to work. This is my second HR because my first one fell apart after 6 months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My tracker was doing just fine on my s7 until my phone updated the software and now it will not sync or even recognize the fitbit is there. I have tried all of the troubleshooting methods, except the factory reset. I've deleted my device from my app, restarted both the tracker and phone, and made sure the Bluetooth is on. Help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

my ChargeHR synced yesterday, Oct 8 at 9;21 but can not get it to sync today.. I am very new to this . Using my Windows 10 computer

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Fitbit charge HR will not sync to my phone. This is the fourth issue I have had with my charge HR since I bought it not even a year ago. It was syncing fine until Saturday October 8th. I have looked at the comments and I have already reset my Fitbit charge HR. I have also uninstalled Fitbit app and reinstalled it. When I reinstalled it it synced my information and now will not synch anymore. Please help I am getting ready to go to a different company.
Best Answer
You need to be sure that you have installed FitBit connect.
With that you can make sure your FitBit is connected and then you can use the Sync tab . That should work.

Good Luck
Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried that and everything when I called in to get help and nothing helped
sync my fitbit. So the solution they gave me was to buy a new one! 3 months
prior to this my fitbit had to be replaced cause it fell apart and I hadn't
had it a year. I will no longer support fitbit. I went and got a Samsung
and love it!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Have had a lot of the same issues shown here since upgrading to the latest firmware. I have found that usually whenever I get the date/time error and the tracker will not sync is because either my phone, tablet, or laptop is off by more than two minutes from the tracker. I just manually change the time on the off device and the fitbit will immediately sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i got my first Charge HR in June 2015, it lasted 10 months, got a new one April 2016.  now it will not sync.  the days it did sync it didn't get all the steps that I did.  for  $150.00 this is lousy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry to here I turned mine off and reset with the button also un-'re
installed a lot of money to go wrong I'm on my second to although my hr is
out of warranty now
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I cannot get my HR Charger to sync anymore. Very frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did the same thing. I deleted the device from the app, and then put the Charge HR on the wall charger and held the select button on the side for 10-15 seconds, the Fitbit will turn off. Go into the app and add the Charge HR as a new device and it should work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When will the LG V20 be added? My Charge HR synced fine at first and now it is not syncing and it is not on the list of compatible phones.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all the steps listed to restart, reload and reboot but my Charge HR will not connect to the app on my iphone 6s. All it says is it's looking.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I actually gave up and bought another one which really makes no sense
This one is syncing but battery wears downs super quickly

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Re sinc and reboot

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue started after I sync'd the HR with my iPad. The next time I tried to sync it with my iPhone but no luck. Today I tried all the suggestions but nothing worked. I finally gave up and attempted to sync it to my iPad again and it worked. Oh Well!!??!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge HR will not sync for last few days. I have tried troubleshooting recommendations to no avail

Best Answer
0 Votes
After my second one failed they told me I was sol and that I could purchase
a new. I bout a gear fit from Samsung instead and love it
Best Answer
So. Are you saying Fitbit isn't very good about standing by their product?
If that's the case, it's a good thing to know.
Best Answer