Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

My Charge HR every time that gets uncharged won't sync with my phone like it used to before. I have to go on and restart the Fitbit in order for it to luckily sync the first time around. Sometimes I have to restart it a couple of times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
83 REPLIES 83

None of the steps i menti9ned in my last post helped?

Best Answer

Guys, I had one Fitbit Charge HR that the band came apart and they replaced it very quickly. My experience with their customer service is pretty good for replacement. They just don't have any responsive technical folks on staff to solve problems and that is a shame since my wife and I have both have Fitbits and we also have an Aria WiFi scale.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I didn't have a problem with them replacing my charge hr when the band came
apart after 6 months. My problem is they know the charge hr has a syncing
issue and won't do anything about it and just tells their customers to buy
a new product from them.
Best Answer

How do you "restart" ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Plug the tracker in as if charging it. While it's plugged in, press button
in for 12 seconds. Tracker will shut off. Unplug, then press button in
again to re-start
Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge hr will not stay synced every day I fight with it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Both my mom and I have Fitbit Charge HR's and with the latest Fitbit app update they no longer sync to our phones. Tried restarting both the phones and the Fitbits and they still are not syncing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
hi i turned my bluetooth off and then back on and restarted my phone and sometimes it will work to sync my fitbit my phone is a samsung amp 2
Best Answer
0 Votes

Turning Location services off and back on again gets them to sync temporarily. Interesting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit does not sync since the 1 May. It worked fine since I got it in September 2016.

I have a Cubot Max

Best Answer
0 Votes

I returned to my home in NH where I have a Fitbit Dashboard set up on my desktop.

I plugged the dongle into to the USB port and now it is syncing perfectly. Very strange because it did not sync at all in FL on my laptop. It rarely syncs on my iphone.

Maybe it only syncs to one device.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you very much, I uninstalled my app on the smart phone and then
installed the app again. Seemed like the syncing was stuck. Now it is
working again
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been syncing w my Galaxy 7 since Dec with "relatively few" issues....since last Tues.  Did not charge and last sync was past Fri.  Now not syncing at all.....just keeps spinning.  So what do we do Fitbit Helper?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I cannot explain why there are so many sync issues.
There's another Fitbit system center that you can download and then try to force a sync.
You can try calling Fitbit but except long wait times to get through.

Joanne Masingill
617-480-8449
Best Answer
0 Votes
Will keep trying.ThanksJoanne.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sync at all cell phone

Laura
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Samsung galaxy s8+ and the HR charge and it won't sync anything for days. I have lost weeks of walking and workouts. When it does sync (only when Im on the app and make it sync and that takes up to an hour to sync it) I need this fixed. Help please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Showing on ap no recent activity. Also say WiFi off but it’s on! I have iphone6.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have totally given up on Fitbit. I have had 4 Fitbit Charge HRs. My last one broke within months of purchase.
Besides not syncing, the construction is junk. I love the concept and the app but it just is not well built.

I have purchased an Apple Watch. More expensive but not as expensive as 4 Charges.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep I know that feeling. I had a total of 5 charges. I now use the Gear 2 because my cell phone is samsung. Over a year and still no issues!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes