Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I contact Customer Support?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I need to contact customer support and have done in the past without using phone or email.  However everyone I try it wants me to log in to twitter! I'm not in twitter and don't wish to be.  How can I contact them?

Thank you

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's a good idea to first check through these community forums or the Fitbit Help Site for solutions. If you need further assistance, you'll find all the available contact options at https://contact.fitbit.com

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

contact support

That is the link with all the possibilities to contact support. You will find a live chat option available too.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

there seems to be no live chat option here they ask us to contact through Twitter.Help please

Best Answer

how do i change my walpaper on my fitbit fitness tracker without the app an off of my computer

Best Answer
0 Votes

, I do own a fit bit 2 a present xmas2016  The time is 4 seconds slow  has been for over 6 months  and now the steps did not change at midnight last night . Can you please tell me the address I can send it too for replacement or repair  .  Jillycooper51@gmail.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot find the live chat option 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa is saying undefined in my step area

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been trying to get this fitbitcharger2 to work for the past 8 hours. I have a dongle and the fitbit inserted in the usb ports and my computer won't recognize either one. its brand new, I just got it yesterday, and am ready to send it back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@pissedoff1946 

To download software or App

To set it up

If you have trouble see this Article on Why cant I set up my Fitbit?

Your user name is what can I say?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hello, my charge 3 fitbit has white stripes going through it, it wont scroll now. I have restarted it several times and its still there. It happened as it was charging. I have had it almost a year with no problems. I have read your community board and tried some of the suggestions. Is there anything else i can do.

Thank you for your time

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa light will not record my workouts on a daily basis. I cannot track or see my heart rate if it is not posted. I work out every day and the last time it was recorded was Nov 20, and sporadically before then.  I bought the fitbit so I could monitor my heart rate...it failed sadly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JBPClubContact support

Use help link at top of forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I need to contact. Customer support because I can’t log into my account. I changed passwords and still can’t log in. I have used my finite for over three  years and this really disappointing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Who would I contact re: strap keeps slipping off my fitbit, I'm frightened I lose my fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

My strap has lost its magnetism and becomes detached. I cant wear it for fear of losing it

Best Answer
0 Votes

That phone number is incorrect. I've tried 3 times and the voice recording says as much

Best Answer
0 Votes
The magnets on my fitbit strap aren't working. It falls from my wrist when
it becomes detached. Cant wear it as I'm afraid of losing it
Best Answer
0 Votes

I received a Fitbit as a Christmas present. I hooked it up and started using it. It worked for approximately 2 weeks, then stopped. The clip to attached to the charger broke. Kindly advise. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im really disappointed, my boyfriend and i ordered our fitbits and a cuff.. They took to his order right away and he got his within a few days. He has had his now for like a week.. While my order said it wouldn't be shipped til 5/11/20, i check on it tonight of 5/12/20 and it had been cancelled.. No way.. I find all this out after getting my ereceipt. Nothing but runarounds and being a sitting duck.. What started as a nice thing has now turned sour.. Communication is key and wasn't present in this situation. Never again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
You still haven't told me how to contact customer support
Best Answer