Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to do a factory reset without a USB port?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have Charge HR's that I got from a friend. I need to factory reset them both, but I don't have an accessible computer.   Is there a way to do it without the use of a USB port?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Ladyrebelfl, you can't do a factory reset unless you are able to plug it in to charge.  A computer is not required if you have a wall charger that will accept the Charge HR charging cable.

However, just to change from one user to another yu should not need to do a factory reset.  You can just set up the Charge HR to your own account.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hopefully the person that gave it to you synced it one last time to their account. If not it will cause you to get some of thier badges etc.

But you do not need to reset it. Once you set it up it wipes out their info and starts over for you

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi, @Ladyrebelfl, you can't do a factory reset unless you are able to plug it in to charge.  A computer is not required if you have a wall charger that will accept the Charge HR charging cable.

However, just to change from one user to another yu should not need to do a factory reset.  You can just set up the Charge HR to your own account.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

how do you set it up with out reseting it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I reset the date and time?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I purchased HR Charge from original owner.  Dashboard displays info (i.e. lifetime steps) from that person.  Is there a way to clear previous info and only keep from the date I began to track?

Best Answer
0 Votes