Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I recycle my Fitbit Charger HR?

SOLVED
Highlighted
I recently got my replacement charger HR, but I don't know what to do with the old olds I have. I don't want to start a collection at home. It interfere with sync the new one. I would like to know if their is a recycle place I can drop them off?
Accepted Solution
0 Votes
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Never thought of that @Keem, but that is a good idea.  Check out this article:

http://www.betaboston.com/news/2015/07/02/recyclehealth-wants-to-donate-that-fitbit-sitting-in-your-...

Larry | Ohio
Ionic, Charge 2, Charge HR, Flex 2, Alta HR | Linux Mint Laptop | HTC One M9 Android FitBit App

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Thanks for posting the article. If you have a Fitbit you no longer us or extra chargers or bands, please send to RecycleHealth.com, a 501(c)(3) charity that refurbishes wearable activity trackers for underserved populations.

Accepted Solution

my fit bit is damaged as well.  Did you find a place to recycle the whole thing including the battery

Accepted Solution
6 REPLIES

Never thought of that @Keem, but that is a good idea.  Check out this article:

http://www.betaboston.com/news/2015/07/02/recyclehealth-wants-to-donate-that-fitbit-sitting-in-your-...

Larry | Ohio
Ionic, Charge 2, Charge HR, Flex 2, Alta HR | Linux Mint Laptop | HTC One M9 Android FitBit App

Accepted Solution
0 Votes
I will keep that in mind, when I get a new Fitbit. Unfortunately, the ones I have is damaged.
Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Thanks for posting the article. If you have a Fitbit you no longer us or extra chargers or bands, please send to RecycleHealth.com, a 501(c)(3) charity that refurbishes wearable activity trackers for underserved populations.

Accepted Solution

did you find out where to recycle your FIT bit with the lithium ion battery , how do I turn it off.

Accepted Solution

How do I remove \all the information from the fitbit it before I recyle it.

Accepted Solution

my fit bit is damaged as well.  Did you find a place to recycle the whole thing including the battery

Accepted Solution