Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does replacement take in India

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ChargeHR band just peeled away and Fitbit team was gracious in offering a replacement. How long does it take for replacement to come in India? Anyone has an experience?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @taggy it is a pleasure to have you in the Fitbit community with us. 

I'm glad to hear you are satisfied with Fitbit's customer support and that you will be getting a replacement soon. For India, it takes around 7-10 business days! Smiley Happy It won't take long Smiley Wink.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your comments. Smiley Wink

Hope this helps!

Carlos M | Modérateur, Fitbit

Fatigué? Astuces pour mieux dormir!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

They are awesome as is the community, hopefully you receive the replacement soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @taggy it is a pleasure to have you in the Fitbit community with us. 

I'm glad to hear you are satisfied with Fitbit's customer support and that you will be getting a replacement soon. For India, it takes around 7-10 business days! Smiley Happy It won't take long Smiley Wink.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your comments. Smiley Wink

Hope this helps!

Best Answer

Wishing a beautiful day

Cinema

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Guys

Best Answer

Feel free to explore the discussions forums to find Friends, share recipes, get fitter and much more.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Discussions/ct-p/discussions

Happy Fitbitting 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@taggy you are very welcome! Smiley Very Happy

@SunsetRunner Thanks for the link you provided. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

My Charge HR BAnd got Peeled away and now the display is also not working . Could you please let me know the procedure for Replacement.

Product was buyed in Canada, Can i get the Replacement ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LGanesh it is a pleasure to have you in the Fitbit community with us.

In this case, I recommend you contacting our support team to receive further assistance. I'm positive they will be able to help you. Remember to have the proof of purchase in hand.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Hi Taggy,

did you get your replacement? I am facing issues with my tracker and fitbit is giving me replacemt which will come from US. How long did it took after submitting your older tracker.

Also, I have been asked to fill FedEx KYC form. Have you also filled that form? I am not sure how to fill that.

Regards,

Vipul

Best Answer
0 Votes
It took me about 2 weeks and if I'm not wrong I had the shipment from
Singapore.

Overall it was a very pleasant and prompt experience and i didn't have to
fil in any Fedex forms
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response.

I may be mistaken about the countey from where it'll come, but yes, it 's certainly going to be an int'nl shipment.

not sure why they have asked me to fill FedEx KYC form. Hope it has nothing to do with GST..:)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Vips,

Did you get your replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am in India and been using the Charge HR. Very happy with the tracking so far. But, the clasp on my band just cracked one day and broke off. Is it possible to buy a replacement anywhere in India?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sir can u please tell me about fedex kyc form! Is there any money I should give for delivery in india?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my Charge HR band broke. Im from India and can anyone help me get a replacement ? Thanks.

Best Answer
Hi,

Sorry for responding late.

I got my replacement in 1 week after I submitted by pebble at the warehouse address provided to me.

It was shipped from Shenzen, China by Fedex.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Regards,
Vipul

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for responding late.

I got my replacement in 1 week after I submitted by pebble at the warehouse address provided to me.

It was shipped from Shenzen, China by Fedex.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, Can you share the contact details /payment mode where I can buy them from India? I didn’t understand “pebble” and how you got one. Kindly help

Fitbit official people are not helping for me. My Fitbit HR was a gift and had passed warranty period. They are asking bill of purchase / other details which I dont have. And they have not responded too after initial enquiry.
Regards
Praskow
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can purchase from Amazon in India. Pebble means only the device without strap. 

You can reachout to fitbit support through email, which I believe is in US.

In case your device is out of warranty, I am sure they’d ask for all those details.

Best Answer