Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync my contacts list with Fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have entered a new contact on my phone.  How do i get it to sync to fitbit?  Fitbit only shows the originally synced contact list.  I need it to sync the contact list again.  Ive tried forcing the app to stop and even uninstalled/reinstalled the app.  Help.  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Charleydog, awesome to see you here! Cat Embarassed

To connect your phone contacts you have to go to the Friends tab in the Fitbit App, then tap on the pink circle with the plus icon and there you'll find the option to add friends from your contact list in your phone, Facebook or using the email address.

Friends.PNG

contacts 1.PNG

If you're not able to add a friend from your phone's contact list, please make sure that you saved the contact with the email address associated to your friend's Fitbit account, then log out from the Fitbit App, restart your phone and log back in, check if you're able to see your friend after this steps.

I'll be waiting your response. Cat Wink

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer

I did this and it did not work

Best Answer

Nothing happened it still saids to login to get contacts

Best Answer
0 Votes

funny I can't sync my own valid contacts, but i continue to get friend requests from creepers, this isn't a dating app

Best Answer

Agreed. This option literally has not worked for me in years....yet I still get requests from strangers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I havnt, got that option either

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem. 

Best Answer

I did this and got 2 of my contacts that don’t have a Fitbit (they are companies) and the other is someone who friended me that I don’t know

Best Answer