Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service center can help in singapore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
2 numbers were given to me for service centers in singapore. Called 63360217 and the staffs told me do not call them again on fitbit as they are no longer providing the service. Called 65348095 for more than 10 times and nobody picking up. Can someone tell me should i stop buying from this company?
Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

Hello @BryanTan, welcome aboard to our community. So far as my knowledge goes we don't have direct support in Singapore. So if you need any help I would suggest either contact us directly using the Chat or Email channels that we have available for customer support. Also you can share your concern here in our community and I or any other of my teammates will address your concern.

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
I bought my Charge HR at Havey Norman in Singapore on 2nd Feb 2016. Currently my fitbit had stopped working. Need technical support. Who can help me?
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit also stopped working in less then 6mths after I got it. Did you manage to find out where to fix it?

Moderator Edit: Word Choice 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Anastasia_SG, thank you for joining us to the Fitbit Community. Note that we don't have repair centers in any country where Fitbit trackers are sold.

Let me know more details of the issue you are experiencing with your Fitbit tracker and  I would be happy to provide you further assistance.

I will be looking forward  to your response, hope to see you again!

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi, my fitbit charge HR has stopped working too. It started 3 weeks ago when it stopped syncing. Now it just dies hours after a full charge. What's going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

My  Fitbit charge HR 2 has also died on me after less than a year. After even charging it fully, it is now non-responsive. Can anyone assist?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Firdaus and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @cyperalvino. Make sure your trackers are receiving a proper charge. 

Dust and debris can accumulate over time and prevent a charge. So clean the charging contacts on the back of your tracker to ensure they stay bronze or gold in color.  You can use a toothpick or a toothbrush with rubbing alcohol. Make sure not to scrape the contacts with a wire brush or anything metal, since this can damage the plating and cause corrosion. If you use a toothbrush, dry with a cloth or tissue before charging.

Possible causes for this, is the USB port or outlet might be faulty. So If you haven't done so, try a different port. A UL-certified wall charger will also work. Don't use a USB hub. You can review if the tracker isn't connected securely to the charging cable too.

At last and if the previous suggestions has not resolved the issue, try with a restart. For this I recommend to take a look at this post: How to restart your Charge 2?

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be around!

Best Answer

I tried many way to do notification for my S8 and fitbit blaze but still fail..  Can u guide please,  I tried uninstall and also. Delete the account but still the same

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Annabdol, good to see you here in the Fitbit Community. 

I'm happy to post that the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ has just been added to our official supported devices list.

However there are still a few things being worked out to make sure of its full compatibility, so some users might still have issues with the pairing process or with notifications.

If you are having issues with notifications, please give our troubleshooting tips a try if that is the case.

Hope this helps, see you until the next one!

Best Answer

I have a fitbit surge and I like to change the strap/band.

May I know where is can get it in Singapore and will they help me to change it?

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi i bought a fitbit alta a few months ago and now the battery only lasts 1 days before it wrnt completely flat. Is there a service center where i can send to fit it in Singapore ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Sadly no. But my issue got resolved when I contacted the fitbit customer
service folks. You may want to consider that.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the advice!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought my HR altar I think 2 weeks back. I did insanity the following day and it actually manage to track it as an aerobic activity. However subsequently when I did any exercise be it insanity or weight lifitng it only records my Active minutes and does not record it as an aerobic activity. 

I tried many of the fixes I see online like restarting it or wearing it a little tighter so that it has a nice contact on my wrist. I would like to know if there is any other fixes or if there is smth I did wrongly? Is it cause I'm not moving my arms a lot that's why it does not recognise as an aerobic exercise?

P. S I do sweat a lot (i mean a lot) during my workouts so I'm not sure is it because of that that is hindering the tracking. I wear the altar 1 finger above my wrist when I work out. Some time during the exercise I check my HR from time to time. Most of the time it shows my  heart rate but at times it just shows blank dashes. 

Thank you very much for the help

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a Charge 2 from Courts on 3 Oct 2017. It stopped working last night. So my sleep and activities since then were not tracked.

Where can I get it service or an exchange?

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my fitbit changed at 

Exchange Centre Location

- Warranty period is 12 months from date of purchase
- End user must bring along proof of purchase (invoice/receipt) and respective tracker for exchange

Moderator edit:  removed personal information. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Patsychanpf

can you advise if you bought your fitbit from the Mojito Redemption, which is why they allow the exchange ? coz i bought mine from challenger so curious to know how you managed to get your faulty unit replaced.. can you kindly advise ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Bought it from Harvey norman.  U need to show them the original receipt. Hope this helps 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to Mojito to register.  They said they will ask for receipt verification - receipt can be from any retail shop in Singapore.  And then they will exchange 1 for 1.

I have yet to hear from them although I have registered for a redemption.

Best Answer
0 Votes