Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for Menstrual Cycle Tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear Developers,
My new fitbit takes the place of multiple apps and devices. Except for Period Tracker. With the ability to track most information, this seems like an oversight. Please consider adding this capability that would be helpful to a great percentage of your clients.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,

Recipient of Charge HR for Christmas

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, everyone! 

I have some great news! This week we started rolling out our new feature: female health tracking. It is important to note this is slowly being released to users on iOS and Windows. It's coming soon for Android. 

I know you're all excited and if it isn't available to you yet, don't worry it will be there soon. Thanks for your patience. Once you start using the feature and if you have questions, I invite you to post in the Female Health tracking board. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
39 REPLIES 39

A warm welcome to the Community @xinawotitdo. I recommend sharing  this suggestion in our Ideas Boardwhich our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Keep the stepping up. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I'd like to second this. I use the Clue app, but it would be great to be able to include that tracking in the Fitbit app with my other health info. Clue also has an reminder notification, and that would be nice to integrate into my new Alta, since it's so notification friendly.
Best Answer
I would love to see an addition to help track my cycle i have a separate app but can't remeber to update it and I check my Fitbit all the time being able to update it would be a great help
Best Answer
Yes please
Best Answer
Please become comparable with period tracker from. the iPhone app
Best Answer

Oh yes, please

Best Answer
There's nothing on the ideas board
Best Answer

Anyone hear anything new?  I contacted Clue. They said it would help if more of their users request Fitbit integration on their site.

Clue app support  

Fitbit seems to have no problem marketing to women with Alta and integration with weight loss apps. Are the developers just squeamish about menstruation? 😉
Best Answer
I just posted to the ideas board. Feel free to support! 🙂
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Menstrual-Tracking/idi-p/1438475
Best Answer

Very innovative idea girls! Let's all vote for this idea and let's see if it gets implemented! 

Rodrigo l Italian & English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Parliamo di calcio Qual è la tua squadra di calcio preferita?

Best Answer

Yes please! I keep checking the app updates hoping this becomes available! I can't believe it isn't already an option?!

Best Answer

Please allow user to indicate the first day of menstrual cycle. I would like to be able to match daily heart rate to menses patterns

Best Answer

Yes! Yes! Yes! Menstrual tracking is integral to the physical health of all women!!! I would like to see options to enter menstrual cycle info, mood, energy level,  and then pull reports every month comparing my activity level with where I'm at in my cycle. valuable info!! Please update fitbit app!!!

Best Answer

The problem is it's not innovative. It's a standard part of women's health and it's being ignored by Fitbit.

Best Answer

Is there any update on this topic? 

Best Answer

Why hasn't this happened yet? Thread from '15. I could write the code for you if it's too hard for you boys.  If it might scare off the men you could just bury the option to turn it on in the settings. Most of your customers are women. I use my app every day and it would be great to track the period. Get this done. I've been waiting years for this update. 

Best Answer

& yesterday in Facebook Fitbit had an article on poop & running. So that's cool too talk about, bet periods are still shunted to this one thread and only female users, no employees.

Best Answer

Totally agree ladies.  Why has this still not been added!

Best Answer

This thread is 3 years old, new user here, where’s the menstrual tracker, women don’t matter, right?  Get your sh*t together boys.  We are 52% of this species and 70% of users of this tech.  Ignoring a fundamental biological function is beyond stupid.

Best Answer