Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do the symbols on the Charge HR mean?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What do all the symbols mean on the fitbit

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @msmixmatch and @Charli_Vay welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here. 🙂  @mbramble thanks for your amazing cooperation Woman Wink  @Charli_Vay hope this image helps!  

chargehrdisplay.png

I'll be around if you have any question. Smiley Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
82 REPLIES 82

For example?

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
Footstep are steps. Heart is heart. When it has dots going down and then a heart. The one after miles walked.
Best Answer

Trying to find out what all the symbols on the fitbit means.  I have the steps, heartrate, stairs, but there are two others that I can't figure out.  What looks like a drop of blood and has 0.00 ml following it and another that may be a flame, but not sure that I think is calories burned.  Can someone help.

Best Answer

Hello @msmixmatch and @Charli_Vay welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here. 🙂  @mbramble thanks for your amazing cooperation Woman Wink  @Charli_Vay hope this image helps!  

chargehrdisplay.png

I'll be around if you have any question. Smiley Very Happy

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

What does the side looking "S" stand for?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Can you please provide me more details about the side looking S symbol you mentioned? are you looking at it on the Dashboard or the tracker's display? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's on my tracker. If I could draw I'd show it to you.
 Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @auntbecky I was reviewing my Charge HR and noticed that the only symbols that show up on the tracker are the ones shared on my post above. If you see something different I would really like to see a picture of the image so I can further assist you. 

Catch you later! Robot Very Happy

Best Answer

I found out today, it's the minutes I exercise. Unfortunately, I don't do it long enough to count yet, but I'm trying.

Thanks for your help.

b

Best Answer

Thanks @auntbecky you are welcome! If you haven't done it already, I would recommend visiting the Discussions board. You might find interesting topics to join and discuss.

Tag me if you have any questions! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What do all the fitbit symbols mean?

Best Answer

What does the lightning bolt and the person jumping mean?

Best Answer

Wher do I find a list of symbol meanings

Best Answer

@Msnell @Ellie5555555 @Mary6789 thanks for joining us in this thread guys! I found this thread to be a very interesting one and I'd like to do my best in order to help you sort out all of your inquiries regarding Fitbit symbols. However, for me to give you accurate info I'd like to request screenshots from you guys; so I can do my research about it.

Click here for instructions on how to post screenshots to your posts. I'll be looking forward to your new comments guys! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_8827.PNG

What does this mean?

Best Answer

@KimmyBshaw thanks for joining us! Well, that's currently a known issue. Our team is aware and currently working on a fix. Take a look a this thread discussing the same topic. Catch you later! 

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my charger 2, there is an icon that looks like a person standing up with their arms in the air and one leg bent like they are doing a yoga pose. Under it there are the numbers 213/250. I can't find this icon in the user manual or anything like that. What does it mean?

Best Answer

@skiddelybop thanks for joining us! Well, those are your reminders to move. Take a look at this article for more info about it

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes