Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do the symbols on the Charge HR mean?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What do all the symbols mean on the fitbit

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
82 REPLIES 82

Me too. Someone please answer this 

Best Answer

@Greengodess thanks for joining us! I'm not quite sure what you mean. Please let me know which question you need answer to? I'll be happy to help.

Let me know, I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

The fire on is calories burnt 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have one symbol that looks like a lightening bolt with minutes after and one that looks like a man jumping and currently has 6/9 after it??

help please 

Best Answer

@Eric_Pevs You got that right! Smiley Happy Welcome tot he forums. Is this what you are referring to?

calories burned icon.pngLet me know!

@Beccad1 I'll be happy to help here. The symbol that looks like a lightening bolt with minutes after is the "Active Minutes" Tile and it shows how many active minutes you've had during that day:

active minutes tilee.png

Now, the symbol that looks like a man jumping, is the "Reminders To Move" tile which nudges you to walk at least 250 steps each hour. This feature is available on Fitbit trackers for Fitbit Alta, Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Charge 2, and Fitbit Flex 2, meaning that if you haven't walked 250 steps, at 10 minutes before the hour you'll feel a vibration and see a reminder on your tracker. This is the tile:

reminders to move.png

Hope this helps. Keep me posted!

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

Hi! Does anyone know (this is for the Charge 2) what the jump symbol means? If you tap the time it is the last screen after the stairs and active minutes. Hope this is descriptive enough!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Annika_220104 thanks for stopping by! I've seen here and that's reminders to move. Seems like is this icon right here? Do let me know!

Good luck. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I want to.know what the symbol of the person with their arms rasied and legs bent like walking or running is for and is it supposed to always say 250..I'm so curious

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TinaMariez thanks for stopping by! Yes, that's the one! Please check my post above. Let me know if you have any other question. I'll be around! 

Best Answer

I am an elderly lady and don't understand why all the information is not provided with the purchase of the fitbit.  It would be a help to see all the symbols for example.  Just asking  thanks

Best Answer

@Marnick welcome, welcome! It's lovely to have you in the Fitbit forums! You're totally right. I'll leave your Charge HR manual here in case you have any other question regarding your tracker. Feel free to post back as well, I'll be happy to help. Smiley Happy Heart

Best Answer

Is there a fitbit page to find out what the different icons are?

Best Answer

Welcome to our new friend @OnePookie! That's a very good question. We have Fitbit Trackers Manuals and there is also this thread. Check it out! 

Let me know if you have further questions! 

Best Answer

What does the symbol with the guy and 25/150

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@pepper33that guy shows you have taken 55 of the 250 steps this hour....  Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Thanks for the info very helpful
Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome @USAF-Larry! Thanks for your help in this thread. Welcome aboard, @pepper33! I couldn't have it said better than @USAF-Larry. Smiley Happy If you have any other inquiry do not hesitate to post back!

We'll be happy to further assist! 

Best Answer
Thanks for your message. I am sure I will have more questions and I know
who has the answes
Best Answer
0 Votes

@pepper33 thanks for getting back to me! Smiley Happy Heart 

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions section in the community. In there, you'll find lots of interesting topics to discuss and I'm sure you'll make hundreds of Fitbit friends. Hope to see you around more often! Smiley Tongue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

where can I find thje definition of each symbols  eve

Best Answer
0 Votes