Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge not showing up under Bluetooth settings

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My charge will not show up under my Bluetooth settings so that I can connect it and sync it with my Fitbit app. I saw that someone posted to make sure notifications are enabled and they are. What do I do now?
Best Answer
82 REPLIES 82

@Willaelliot welcome aboard! Thanks for sharing what worked for you! This is definitely going to help other users in the future! 

@MauraC I would definitely feel the same if I purchased an expensive fitness tracker that did not meet all of my expectations. However, our limited warranty provides replacements for trackers deemed to have a manufacturer's defect within 365 days of purchase. Sometimes depending of the region can be 730 days.

Our customer support team strives to keep every single Fitbit customer on track and, as part of that goal, they will seek alternatives to keep you working towards your fitness goals. This, at the moment, depends on the region where you're located when gestures of good will like discounts come in to play.

Thank you for your understanding. Let me know if you have any other question! Smiley Wink

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

@Meechy517I just clicked replace charge hr under add a new device and that worked

Best Answer

@Fitman99 thanks for sharing the good news! Reading that this worked for you was like a ray of sunshine! Smiley Happy I've seen this works most of the times. 

Let me know if you have any other question, I'll be around! Smiley Very Happy

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

Perfect... Thank you! It worked immediately.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to our new friend @JeffShort Reading that this worked immediately for you was like a ray of sunshine. Cat Happy

Now, I'd like to invite you to our Lifestyle Discussion Forums. There are lots of interesting topics; my favorite is "Eat Well" since I love food! Heart

Hope to see you around more often!

Best Answer

My fit bit won't track

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Costco thanks for joining us! It's nice to see new faces around. Smiley Happy Please clarify what is it that your tracker won't track? Is it steps, calories, active minutes, floors, etc? 

I suggest trying a restart by doing the following:

1. Plug your charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Insert the other end into the port on the back of your Fitbit Charge or Fitbit Charge HR. Your tracker will begin charging.
  3. Press and hold the button for 10 to 12 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon and a version number (e.g. "V110").
  4. Let go of the button.
  5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable

After that, give it a try! Let me know how it goes. Smiley Wink

Best Answer

Can somebody help me out too? For a few months now, my charge 2 hasn't been syncing to my app on my phone. I have notifications turned on on my tracker and through the app. Nothing was syncing and now I can't even get the firmware update because my phone and the app won't even find my tracker anymore. I tried everything. Restarting bluetooth, restarting the app, deleting the app, restarting my phone, restarting my tracker, deleting my device on the app, and now I no longer have any device connected to my app. So I'm stuck with no device connected to my app and with a possibly broken fitbit that won't connect. Help, please?

Best Answer

I'm having same problem. Had to get new phone, iPhone 7, everything works on Fitbit except synch and notificaton. Bluetooth won't recognize it. 

Best Answer

@Benchuck wrote:

I'm having same problem. Had to get new phone, iPhone 7, everything works on Fitbit except synch and notificaton. Bluetooth won't recognize it. 

Even with my old phone, the same thing happened. It would not connect. I contacted customer service two days ago and I did everything they asked me to try and fix the issue, but nothing worked. Now, they're sending me a new one to replace it free of charge! Their customer service is great.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit won't go to blue tooth

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kokodile thanks for joining us and for troubleshooting beforehand. In this case, when you set up your notifications again, then your mobile device will automatically request a Bluetooth Pairing. If you're having issues setting up your Notifications again, I suggest taking a look at this article: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone. For syncing issues, please click here

@Benchuck welcome aboard! Go to your Bluetooth settings on your iPhone 7 and find your tracker, tap the (!) exclamation point and select "Forget this device". To pair your tracker's Bluetooth from the Fitbit app do the following:

1. From your mobile Dashboard tap the Account icon
  2. Tap your tracker's tile
  3. Tap Notifications; then a pop-up message should appear requesting permission to set up your tracker to your iPhone's Bluetooth
  4. Tap Pair 

Let me know if this does the trick! 

Hey there @Nancy823! It's great to see you in the forums. Smiley Happy Have you tried restarting your tracker? If you  haven't already I suggest attempting to do so a couple of times. I also recommend restarting your mobile device. Please reply back with as much detail as possible, including troubleshooting already done, when did you start having these issues and if your tracker is properly syncing. Sorry to answer your inquiry with more questions but I'd really like a clear picture of the situation. Looking forward to your new comments! 

Best Answer

I still cannot get my Charge to pair with my iPhone 7. I am giving up on it. Thanks for your assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Benchuck thanks for the update. I have sent you a PM. Smiley Happy Smiley Wink

Looking forward to your new comments! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue of my charge 2 not connecting , tried everything. As a last resort restarted my Charge 2 and that did the trick. All the posts were helpful thank you all. 

Best Answer
I’ve tried that. No luck. Given up.

Sent from my iPhone by Pastor Ben
Best Answer
0 Votes

Also make sure that your phone/tablet's Bluetooth setting is "Discoverable".

Best Answer

@Scott4 thanks for your input. Keep it up! Smiley Happy

@ArjunNat awesome news! I'm happy to read that you have found the answer to your inquiry here. Now, I'd like to invite you to our Lifestyle Discussion Forums. There are lots of interesting topics; my favorite is "Eat Well" since I love food! Heart Hope to see you around more often! 

@Benchuck thanks for your follow up. I wanted to step in and verify if you have resolved this issue with the Notifications with your tracker? Do let me know! Smiley Tongue

Catch you later guys! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fit bit charge hr used to vibrate when I️ got a phone call not it doesn’t and won’t sync to my phone says it syncs but then it doesn’t. We have tried everything I️ love my fit bit but is disappointing me please make this right 

Best Answer
0 Votes
You sound exactly like me.

Sent from my iPhone by Pastor Ben
Best Answer
0 Votes