Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge not showing up under Bluetooth settings

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My charge will not show up under my Bluetooth settings so that I can connect it and sync it with my Fitbit app. I saw that someone posted to make sure notifications are enabled and they are. What do I do now?
Best Answer
82 REPLIES 82

Hello @SATXrunner, thanks for joining the conversation, I appreciate your insight about this situation. @Speedster, it's great to see you again, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@Speedster, I appreciate your participation in the forums, would it be possible for you to let me know what was the options provided to you by our Support Team? As mentioned earlier, I contacted our Support Team in our behalf as I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so it will be very helpful to know what resolution you were given. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you replace the charger hr under a new device do you lose all the data?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @szwiers, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for taking the time to post your question. Please note that your data gets stored in our servers, meaning that if you replace your tracker, add a new one or change phones, the data already synced and stored in your account will not be deleted, once you log in to your account from a new phone or add a new device to your account, you will still be able to see your historical data. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Perfect! Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bert5799, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have joined the conversation, you're very welcome, I hope the information provided earlier has been helpful for you. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cannot sync anymore 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!!! 

Select ‘All day syncing’ on Blaze and it will request to pair. Finally worked. Thank you 😊 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much, I woke up and my charge 3 wouldn’t pair with my phone, I followed this and it worked perfectly. Thank you!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is my second Charge 3 and I am having the same problems again so I know how you feel!

Best Answer
0 Votes

These instructions worked for me.  I just wasted time on a chat with Fitbit. The customer rep told me my phone was not compatible so therefore I could not sync.  I had no problems for at least a year and a half syncing my phone so no reason I shouldn't be able to continue to do it.  I got the wrong information from Fitbit.  All I needed was these instructions to get my bluetooth seeing my fitbit again so that I could sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not work for me. I am unable to get a bluetooth connection via an iPhone X and a Charge 3. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, reset the fitbit, restarted the iPhone. I have the Charge connected via the cable and it shows it is charging (95%). When I go to the app, it shows it is endlessly trying to find the fitbit. When I go to Bluetooth, turn it on/off, Charge 3 is not showing.

I also tried removing device from the fitbit app, and then trying to add it back in, but it cannot find the fitbit via bluetooth.

Searching for Charge 3 .... 

never found.

Mine is less than a year old so hopefully I can get a replacement or some other fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

if you have the Fitbit inspire make sure you clicked on the inspire and not the inspire HR if you still can not connect with the FitBit Inspire HR instead of just the inspire there is a difference.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m equally frustrated. This is my second Fitbit but now randomly won’t sync. I’m thinking of dumping it.

Best Answer

My ionic says pair your phone... But cannot find phone and phone says ionic not configured correctly..... All after an update..... Now saying incorrect pairing key.....

Best Answer

I tried everything recommended then I read that going into settings for Fitbit on your mobile device and turning Bluetooth off and the on might work. I tried it as a last ditch effort and it worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

none of this helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am up to date on IOS 13.3 on my iPhone 11.  FITBIT charge3 is not recognized in phone Bluetooth settings.

i tried turning Bluetooth off and on - no change.

i tried to shut down and restart phone - no change.

i tried to turn on all-day sync and it just crashes, turns off, and tries to sync.

it will sync, but if I try again it says it can’t connect.

what next? Please!

Best Answer

can not get my blue tooth to work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same happened to me all that money for 2yrs of it working! Such bad customer service and care! I’m so cross with Fitbit my loyalty definitely questioned! This is my 3rd Fitbit I won’t be buying a 4th! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 was visible in the Bluetooth settings but would not pair. However somehow the app is working with the charge 2 so in other words the charge 2 did not seem paired because it's not showing in my Bluetooth paired devices, but it is because it is showing updated on my phone that March my wristband. I just got Android 11 on my pixel 3. 

Best Answer
0 Votes