Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Days are missing from weekly totals emails

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This week only 2 days showed up in my email. Do I need to sync every day?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Hykesl, it's nice to see that you joined us! You have to sync at least once a week before the weekly report is completed, this means every Sunday. Remember that the weekly report is from Monday to Sunday of the past week. If you're not able to see complete information even syncing every Sunday night let me know so I can provide further assistance.

Happy stepping! Cat Wink

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Hykesl, it's nice to see that you joined us! You have to sync at least once a week before the weekly report is completed, this means every Sunday. Remember that the weekly report is from Monday to Sunday of the past week. If you're not able to see complete information even syncing every Sunday night let me know so I can provide further assistance.

Happy stepping! Cat Wink

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer

I sing daily and my totals are missing both Saturday and Sunday since I started using my new fitbit (old one just wouldn't take a charge any more.) Last weeks email only had my total for one day and that was Monday. It seems to be a common problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarlenSI synced my fitbit every day this week, including last night (Sunday) and still received an email with incomplete days (only showed 3/7). Thank you for any help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I NEVER had to sync my fit before and it always reported the WHOLE week. Now all I get is Tuesday! WTF

Best Answer
0 Votes