Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost and Found

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

I recently, a few days back found a fitbit. I have made an account and tried to sync it thinking it may of had the details of the owner on it. But cant make it sync. It gets to the point where it shows a code, but never any further when I input the code. 

Is there any way I can track the owner and return it? I would imagine the owner is probably a bit gutted to have lost it.

Many thanks

Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Joe7869. It's very nice of you to try to find the owner. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to do that. And the Fitbit itself, even if you got it up and running, will not provide any personal information. That is all stored on individual's Fitbit app. You can ask around or post a general note in the area and hope someone can correctly identify the make and color of the device you found. Otherwise, I guess it is yours. To get around the code issue, you will need to reset the device 2 or 3 times in quick succession. Instructions are here. You should be able to sync it to your personal account after that. 

Best Answer

Joe, 

Put a sign on a telephone e pole where you found it or found in the local paper 

Fitbit will not be able to get it to the original owner

If you want to try it out, here's a video on how to set it up. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge/Get-help-for-your-Fitbit-Charge/m-p/503556#U503556

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer

Hi, I also found a Found a FitBit. I called to see about mailing it back like some places suggested, especially as not everyone may have their receipt still. They didn't want my info to keep on file or even attempt to search the ID. They said if the owner calls in they have options to offer so not to worry and to recycle the one I found. It doesnt sit well with me not to find them & I have posted on several FitBit Facebook groups and left a message at the cafe I found it by with my information so if anyone has lost a FitBit near William's Cafe in Niagara Falls and has the ID to claim it I have it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, which Fitbit is this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mate, have you seen when I posted that? I have absolutely no idea what it was.

That thing is long gone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Where can I post a lost item?!?I have found a fitbit watch in Bulgaria and would like to return it to the owner, is there a way to do that?!?!?

Best Answer
0 Votes