Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App or site to control food intolerance or alergies

Hi,

Anyone knows where I can find a good site or app to manage food eating, and have a plan to control food intolerance and allergies?

I would prefer a app that also has a site, like fitbit has for fitness and calories management.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Would be awesome if also has integration with fitbit 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @rl73 and welcome to the community. The first part of your question, you can manage your food intake through the fitbit app by logging what you eat and creating a list of foods for yourself. Or you can use myfitnesspal which is a bit more robust. I am not sure I understand the second part of your question. Are you looking for an app that has information about foods that are considered high allergy probability?

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if it would fit your bill, but I’m aware of the low FODMAP app from Monash University. They’ve a (paid) version of it for iOS and Android. No integration with Fitbit, however.

As you may know, FODMAP foods are related to IBS. They may not cover all the foods you’re intolerant or allergic to.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, emili

Thanks for the answer.

Actually, yes, I'm looking for an app to track the food and drinks I eat, and if possible also record symptons related to IBS.

The app Dominique mentioned (a payed one, from Monash University) would do, but anything free would be better.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Checkout the ios app, 'mySymptoms.' They may have an android version aswell. Does not at this time integrate with FitBit, wish it did!

Best Answer