Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atkins Diet . WOE...

Just started this diet about a month ago . Need some support to keep going … If you need it to please add me . and we can help each other . looking for people that is whiling to message daily to keep each other on track .. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

What are your exact problems with the Atkins diet? That it’s not working (or not to the extent you expected)? That you’re finding it hard to adhere to? That you’re craving the tasty carbs you had to give up? You’d probably get advice from people following a similar diet (I’m not one of them, but there are plenty here) if you provided a little bit more context.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @mavanscoy -- I'm assuming that when you mention Atkins WOE, you mean Way Of Eating, and not that you have any woes or issues with the diet?

This community is more oriented towards fitness and activity than diet, and while there are a number of us who follow an Atkins regimen, there are probably more opponents than proponents.  A more supportive community can be found at https://www.ketogenicforums.com/ which also has at least 10 times the posting volume.  Also, I understand that Facebook has some Atkins forums.

Best Answer