Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

California Pizza Kitchen

Please include California Pizza Kitchen menu items in the food lists!  Love eating there & want to be able to easily put in my food items!!  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It would be near impossible to add all the restaurants out there.

CPK list Nutritional info on their site. It would be more accurate anyways. Look it up and create a new record to add it with the NI info

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

There are a lot of restaurants listed, and since CPK is such a big national chain I thought it should be included too!!  My error!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also love California Pizza Kitchen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually love their food so much. I think it was one of the main inspirations for me to start my own pizza shop. It was on the top of my list for things I wanted to do in 2020, but we all know how everyone's lists for 2020 looked like as of March. I started looking for an electric pizza oven though and I made my choice from here pizzaovenradar.com and actually ordered it, so it was not all in vain. As of last week, I also started selling, it's like my biggest dream come true at this point. I still have to wait around for being able to host in-store facilities, as for now, it's only take-away, but we are so close.

Best Answer
0 Votes