Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dominos pizza nutrition info?

having dominos tonite as a treat but cannot find any nutrition info, has anyone else logged dominos and what do u enter? 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Did you search in google? Here is one. 

Best Answer

Google is pretty good about finding the nutritional information for any chain restaurant. Try "(name of chain) nutritional information" as your search criteria, i.e. "Domino's nutritional information".  

Donna 

Best Answer
0 Votes

not that there is anything wrong with it, but you can make your own better than dominos treat that will have far better nutrition and way less calories. You can try searching here for recipes or pintrest- - my favorite is taking naan bread and a little olive oil with thin slices of fresh mozzarella, basil and red ripe tomatoes. bake at 425 till the cheese is melty and enjoy..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Clair !!!   Good for you, sometimes pizza is essential as are donuts (it's been 2 years now lol) but when I hit 10m steps it is DONUT DAY and they will NOT be healthy donuts .  Is there a healthy donut? 

Sometimes I look at clouds and imagine they're peanut sticks or powdered jeĺly ones or French cruelers ... no hope for this guy 😀

Best Answer