Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egg Muffins

ANSWERED

Does anyone else have trouble with their egg muffins looking super flat, or having a hard time getting them out even though you done non stick pray or even rubbed olive oil in the muffin tins? They never look as perfect as the ones on the Internet! Lol! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Loryia, the key is to beat (whip) the mixture enough to make it fluffy before before pouring it into the muffin tins - it is the air that is whipped into them that makes them fluffy.

Check out this recipe: Frittata Muffin Recipe

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Mine always look flat. Since mine don't have any flour or anything, they don't rise.

As for the sticking, I use a silicon muffin tin instead of a metal one, so that might be while it doesn't stick for me.

Best Answer

@Loryia, the key is to beat (whip) the mixture enough to make it fluffy before before pouring it into the muffin tins - it is the air that is whipped into them that makes them fluffy.

Check out this recipe: Frittata Muffin Recipe

Best Answer

Do you beat it with the toppings in? They seem to not fluff out as much the second I pour the mixture on the toppings in the tin, and it's not like I go crazy with the toppings. I feel so silly, cause it's not science, but these just give me a hard time. Haha.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll have to try the Silicon ones! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes