Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOOD!!!

I have tried so many different ways to at healthy and stay around a specific calorie range without starving my self. and trying to make it so I have enough food for me to stay awake all day or have the energy to wake up in the morning. I just don't know what to do anymore. im just sick and tired of everything im trying isn't working.

Someone please just make me a diet for the week and ill try that.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I've found the diet plan Always Hungry by Dr. David Ludwig to be very helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The important thing is to maintain a balanced diet with portion control. Trying to deprive yourself of anything for a prolonged period of time will result in gorging on that craved item. Hence, the Yo-Yo Diet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’d suggest you have a look at the following series of five short videos:

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/course-for-women-day-1

Replace "1" at the end of the link by 2, 3, 4 and 5.

It’s among the best advice I’ve seen in four years time. It’s not about a particular diet, or meal plans, but rather about the general principles you should follow for fat loss. 

For men, there’s:

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/course-for-men-day-1

The actual content is exactly the same Smiley LOL.

Disclaimer: I’m not affiliated in any way with Precision Nutrition, nor have I ever purchased anything from them. I just happen to have found a lot of sound information and good content on their site.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please check out a feature idea I've submitted. Vote for it if you like it. Thanks. 

"Add A Food Guide Page"

Moderator edit: format

MICHAEL | ONTARIO, CANADA
Charge HR, Charge 2, Aria - iOS, Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

I started the DASH diet in January.  I've lost 29 lbs. I chose it because it was rated #1 for 5 years?  Anyway, I have never eaten so much or so well in my life.  I did the 14 day weightloss book and now just follow DASH principals.  Breakfast is an egg with sauteed vegetables, vegetable juice , Ezekiel toast and I have a snack of full fat yogurt and a serving of fresh berries and chia seeds. Lunch is a lean meat and vegetables. Afternoon snack is typically cheese and almonds or cheese and crackers (wasa usually), and a late afternoon snack is a piece of fruit.  That keeps me going and then for dinner I make a plate where I fill half with vegetables, 1/4 with lean meat/fish/beans and 1/4 with a starchy veg - tonight was 1/2 a small sweet potato, chicken, and asparagus. Dessert is a square of dark chocolate and a glass of milk.  I don't add salt to any food. It's a lot of work prepping/planning for meals. I have never felt healthier. Finally, I don't count calories at all. I just make sure I have the food groups and do portion control.  It's all good food.  I'll never "diet" again.  I like real foods that taste good.  I lowered my blood pressure dramatically in almost 3 months, I feel mentally happy and clear.

Best Answer
0 Votes