Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ground Beef Recipe Ideas

ANSWERED

Hi Everyone!

Every time we buy a side of beef, we get a lot of ground beef and so I'm always looking for some new recipes for it. The ground beef recipes already in my rotation are: hamburgers, shepherds pie, stuffed cabbage, meat sauce for pasta, chili, tacos, sloppy joes, and meatloaf/meatballs.

Does anyone have other ideas or recipes for ground beef? Perhaps you have a unique variation on meatloaf or chili that I can try. The recipes can be 'advanced'; I'm not afraid of hard work or complicated food. Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

Ever try taco soup? You can make it in the crockpot overnight or while you are at work and it is wonderful without a lot of calories! 

Ground Beef                          1 pound

Onion                                     1 med

Taco Seasoning                     1 regular / 1 hot (if not big on spice then use more regular seasoning)

Dark Red Pinto Beans            1 Can 

Light Red Pinto Beans             1 Can

Petite Diced Tomatoes             1 Large Can

Rotel                                          1 Large Can

Brown ground beef and drain, add back to fryer and add onions. Cook until onions are translucent

While meet and onions cook, add Rotel, tomatoes, seasoning, and beans to crockpot. Drain meat and onion mixture then add to crockpot. Mix with 1/2 cup water (it will seem think but it will 'soup up').

Cook on low for 8 hous or high for 4

We add low cal cheddar on top when placed in bowl and eat with soup or tortillas (depending on day's calorie intake) Try it - it is really great - the whole family will enjoy!

Spoiler

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey I'm trying to find a good healthy stroganoff recipe! How do you make yours? I've always made mine with ground beef, onion, can of cream of chicken soup, can of cream of mushroom, noodles, & sour cream.

Best Answer
0 Votes