Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you heard of Halo Top?

With 240 calories per pint and a good source of protein, Halo Top is the superior low-calorie ice cream! With flavors like Chocolate, Vanilla, and Lemon Cake, Halo Top has variety.

Have you heard of Halo Top?
Tell me in the comments!
Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

I was not a fan of Halo Top but have found that Arctic Freeze is more to my liking and lower in carbs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have heard of it. I thought the flavours were OK but the calorie content was great. But I am lactose intollerent and can eat so little at a time it just wasnt worth it. But I read @DanielleinDC post about the new vegan flavours so decided to give them a try. There are only two vegan flavours available where I live - caramel macchiato  and chocolate. BUT THEY ARE GREAT! Better tasting than the milk based ones. I find the texture of the chocolat a little grainy but the caramel macchiato is amazing. Mix the two together and WOW. Fantastc! They have slightly more calories than the milk based ones , but not a lot more.

If you are lactose intollerent definitely worth trying them. I am a happy lady! ☺

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NellyG I'm glad to be your dairy-free guru. I've been vegan for almost 16 years and have seen dairy-free desserts come a long way. I suspect what's available in the U.S. will differ from what's available in Australia, but I can try.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DanielleinDC  There are far more varieties in the US, but apparenly there are 6 or 7 vegan ones available in Australia, but just not down my end lol. Hopefully they will filter down eventually

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes