Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does it know know much water I've had?

This is crazy, Its been may years since Ive had fit bit and Im new to all of this technology! How does it know this stuff??

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @shawierose

It would only know how much water you've had if you've entered it in the Fitbit app on your mobile device.

Welcome to the fun technology. You'll get used to things.

Your Fitbit will have a section of information that explains the functions of the device. It can explain quite a lot and you'd be amazed at just how much you'll learn and remember.

You can do this!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer

For now you have to manually enter how much you drink as the WIFI catheter is still in beta. 

Best Answer

Thanks Dave, I was curious bc my levels went up as I drank my water 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What levels went up?!

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

You need time enter the amount of oz you drank. There is no way for it to tell you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What levels?

Best Answer
0 Votes

One of my colleagues at work had some kind of water bottle that tracked how much she drank and it connected to an app. I don't think it was Fitbit, though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a water bottle that connects to fitbit

https://www.fitbit.com/partnership/detail?id=33

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Not so. All I know is when I wake up my levels are empty, by night time it's full and I haven't entered anything. Dodododo. 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Bugzziee  this is an old thread - over 18 months old. So what levels are you talking about and what's going on?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer