Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't pull up food I have entered in

ANSWERED

I have entered Founders beer 3 times. Yet when i try to enter it in it doesn't recognize it. Thats the big problem I have with Fitbit. I enter an item and its listed 20 different times but the information isn't the same. Anyone else have an issues with this/

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes I am having the same issue - I always used to be able to search for it and it would show at the top of the search list (I know cos I add my initials to all my entries) I think this started around the same time as the Dashboard tile issue but I cannot see that its connected because the dashboard doesn't work on IE11 the food input doesn't work on any platform at the moment including android app and PC Web page I have tried to put in / amend listed items t be told it has saved then you search for it a day or 2 later to add it to a meal plan and its not  there only to put it in again and be told you already have that listed.

unfortunately they have updated something without telling us and its thrown the whole system out and they are now plagued with error reports - instead of doing the logical thing and rolling back to when it all worked and then combing the update for the error they put us at a disadvantage while they try and get a fix for the fix they didn't need to make.

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Yes Custom foods entered can not be used with the Dashboard when entering foods for meals. It works fine on the iOS and Android Apps as those have a dedicated tab which list them. 

One of many short sighted developments in the Fitbit ecosystem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply. That is a big short coming.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I am having the same issue - I always used to be able to search for it and it would show at the top of the search list (I know cos I add my initials to all my entries) I think this started around the same time as the Dashboard tile issue but I cannot see that its connected because the dashboard doesn't work on IE11 the food input doesn't work on any platform at the moment including android app and PC Web page I have tried to put in / amend listed items t be told it has saved then you search for it a day or 2 later to add it to a meal plan and its not  there only to put it in again and be told you already have that listed.

unfortunately they have updated something without telling us and its thrown the whole system out and they are now plagued with error reports - instead of doing the logical thing and rolling back to when it all worked and then combing the update for the error they put us at a disadvantage while they try and get a fix for the fix they didn't need to make.

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
What you describe is exactly what has happened to me. Its very frustrating as other then this I am very happy with the way the fireboat works. Thanks for the information.
Best Answer